About this week’s episode:
In this week’s episodes we’ll have a look at the Making Of The Photographer Pro Product. In this clip you’ll get to see all the work that went into the Product. Not just the shoot itself, but setting up the lights perfectly to get the desired effect, makeup and styling, finding and selecting the best position for the subject and then choosing the best image. The idea behind the “Making Of” episodes is to give you a glimpse into the setup behind a big shoot. In this episode we will cover:
- The Inspiration for The Photographer
- The planning that went into organising this shoot, for instance:
- Finding the correct model.
- Setting up the studio to shoot in an environment where it is easier to control the light.
- Shooting against a dark grey background to make retouching easier.
- The Light setup.
- The correct outfit for the theme.
- The props.
- The camera we used for the shoot and why, the lens and the camera settings.
- Planning well beforehand to make retouching easier.